Tuesday, May 3, 2011

songs are emotions.

below is a list of songs i would live inside depending on my mood:

song that feels like summer: "you got it" by family force 5
song for when i'm feeling feminist: "not ready to make nice" by the dixie chicks
song for worship: "come thou fount"
song for the hopeless romantic in me: "kiss me slowly" by parachute
song that feels like christmas: "carol of the bells" (mae version)
song that breaks my heart: "let that be enough" by switchfoot
song for driving: "burn this city" by cartel
song for when i'm feeling 80's: "can't fight this feeling" by reo speedwagon
song for when i'm angry: "gunpower and lead" by miranda lambert
song that brings me back: "breakfast" by the newsboys
song for the southern girl in me: "the outsiders" by needtobreathe
song of my life: still writing this one...

xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good.... I'm copying you! :P

    http://ivedieddaily.com/main/2011/05/songs-are-emotions/

    <3 back atcha! :D

    Chris

    ReplyDelete