Thursday, January 19, 2012

my birthday boys.

it is no surprise that i love men who make music, if you haven't figured that out yet you clearly have not read enough of my blog posts. it's an on-going obsession that started when i was 12 and 14 years later is holding on strong. since all of my friends and roommates know this (i don't even bother trying to keep it a secret) my roomies decided to make me cookies with edible pictures on them for my birthday. they found pictures of my favorite men through the years and had them affixed onto cookies...greatest. thing. ever.

obviously i couldn't eat these gems without documentation first. so i took some pictures with my handsome boys and made a little album on the ol' facebook.

the album is affectionately titled, "my birthday boys" and i sincerely hope that none of them ever stumble on it because yikes, that would make me look like a creep.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment