Friday, April 25, 2014

frontman friday: will anderson

we've reached another friday! not only does that mean the weekend is on the very near horizon, it means another post featuring one of my favorite men.

let me introduce you to: will anderson
look at those tambo skills! photo credit: the internet

will is the main man in parachute
guy, bro, will, dude, fella = parachute

my friend, bianca, is also an avid parachute lover and even though she loves johnny (the drummer, aka 'bro') she still takes pictures of her kissing will on the cheek and texts them to me just to get under my skin.

(there will be picture proof of this here but it's currently stuck on my phone and i don't know how to get it off, check back.)

one of my favorite parachute videos is for their song, "kiss me slowly." it has over 6 million views and i'm pretty sure 3 million of them are mine. watch it, you will get lost in his blue eyes. 


they played in my state last weekend and i wasn't able to go so this post is my way of paying homage to him because even though he only tweets about basketball and we probably have nothing in common i think we would be the best of friends.

happy weekend.
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment