Monday, February 23, 2015

babies; bear and bo.

i swear to you, everyone is either currently pregnant or just had a little bambino. my facebook newsfeed is filled with baby announcements, big bellies, and squishy little faces.

my family is no exception. my brother & sister-in-law just had a baby 3 months ago and my sister & brother-in-law are due this summer.

my brother and sister-in-law's baby boy is named cygnus bjorn. both are scandinavian names, cynus is a northern constellation meaning swan and bjorn is a constellation meaning bear. so obviously i call him baby bear. at some point it may transition to little bear. then eventually bear. 
baby bear, kids. isn't he just a little hunny?! he was approximately 3 weeks old when this picture was taken and i now have "holding babies" listed as one my skills on my resume. 

my sister just told us all that they are having a little boy and are planning on naming him bondurant franklin. i heard the story behind the meaning of these names but to be perfectly honest i forgot. i DO know though that i'm going to call him bo.
i think that's his face? i'm quite possibly the worst at seeing sonograms and knowing what i'm looking at. usually my response is "look, it's a baby!" 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?! i am going to have a nephew named bear and a nephew named bo. um, hello, needtobreathe. that's right, my nephews share names with the brothers in one of my favorite bands. to round out the trifecta i guess that just means that i need to get married asap and have a son named seth. better yet, how about i just marry seth from needtobreathe and we can have (and by have i mean adopt) a baby boy and he can be seth jr. or seth the second. or just seth. i'm really liking this plan, you guys.
our babies would have all have long hair. 

mondays are for daydreaming.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment