Saturday, January 16, 2016

ellie goulding and my best friends.

ellie goulding is my spirit celebrity. i just really feel like her and i would should be friends in real life. so, ellie, if you happen to be reading this (which i am sure you are not), please take me on tour with you and can we please be friends?

anyway, the whole point of this post is that ellie just released a video for her song, army. she wrote the song about her best friend and the video is all footage of the two of them being friends.



when i watched i kept thinking of my best friends. the ones who have seen me at my best and my worst. the ones who take pictures of me when i just wake up to show me later and remind me how gross i look right away in the morning. the ones who know my secrets and i know theirs. the ones whose parents ask about me because, even though we're adults, we've all met each other's families. the ones who have cried with me over the sad stuff of life and laughed so hard with me we cried happy tears. the ones who aren't afraid to tell me i'm being a d-bag, or irrational, or annoying. the ones who push me to be a better person.

to my best friends: 
i couldn't make it in this world without you, 
you're my favorites, 
let's be friends forever. 
LOVE YOU. 

xo

1 comment: