Thursday, April 2, 2015

got on the 'gram.

i caved you guys.
i got an instagram account.
i wasn't going to do it and then i did.
actually, someone was already using my email address so that is just mostly terrifying...how did someone use my email address without me knowing it? did they know my password? why did i never see emails from instagram?
anyway, i changed the password and took it over for myself.

SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME. i need more followers. i am shameless.

i put up some of the pictures that end up on the blog, but there they have filters! ooooh.
and i put up more random pictures from my life. which you probably don't really care about, i know, but we all love to creep and isn't that why we're on social media anyway?

so look me up: @iamstoriesofagirl

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment