Monday, April 6, 2015

want ad.

 help.

i need your help.

seriously, i'm not joking. someone help me.

i had coffee with a friend this morning. she is getting married in a month and a half. originally i was told that the church was too small for me to be able to bring a +1. okay, no biggie. well today she tells me that a few family members they had anticipated coming are no longer able to make it so if i want to bring someone i am more than welcome to.

normally i would just say, 'oh that's fine, i'll just come by myself' but i know virtually no one else who is going to be at the wedding besides the bridal party so bringing someone would actually make the whole event more fun for me. and let's be honest, their wedding day should definitely be about me.

so now i'm stuck, i need some arm candy, and i'd prefer if he came with a raspy singing voice and a man-bun.

this is my want ad...if you know a fella who fits this description please have him text me ASAP (or just comment below, if you're reading this there is a good chance you don't have my phone number) because those bells are ringing in just a matter of weeks.

wanted:
-male
-somewhere aroundish my age (i am in what they would classify as "late-20's")
-handsome (any variety of handsome works)
-musician (if he's not, it's not very believable)
-won't be weirded out going to a wedding where he knows no one, potentially including the girl he is there with

okay, blog friends, H E L P A G I R L O U T.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment