Friday, June 26, 2015

frontman friday: 2015 is the year

it's friday and i'm here at stories of a girl...the world is right.
so that's the good news.

here's the bad news: i promised that this week would be a great frontman friday and i completely lied to you. i had the best of intentions and then my friday100% got away from me. i got up, called my mom (because i am the best child she's ever had) and then next thing i know it's 10:45, friday is almost over and i haven't written a single word.

since i haven't been able to give the appropriate amount of thought to building my weekly frontman shrine i've decided the only responsible thing to do is to get really jazzed about a couple of concerts that were just announced that are coming to my city in just weeks. seriously, 2015 is THE year of all of my favorite artists coming through town.

just a few days ago muth math announced that they were going on a tour of small venues around the states, an intimate tour if you will. tickets went on sale today and they sold out in minneapolis in a matter of minutes. but GOOD NEWS you guys, i got my ticket so come sept. 16th i get to see my boy paul meaney up close and personal cause they're playing a club with max capacity of around 200.



then just today the classic crime announced that they are hitting the road and my city made the cut. i love that virtually every tour comes through town...i love that artists love my city as much as i do. so i get to see another one of my frontmen, matt macdonald, in august <3 p="">


how fantastic is 2015?!
weekends are for dreamers.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment