Friday, December 11, 2015

sorry for the silence.

i am sitting in a crowded civic center as i type this on my phone. i have no one asking me questions at the moment as all of my volunteers are in place for their jobs for the night. watching the audio and light guys work back by front of house has become one of my favorite parts of the day...the first half of the show when i can sit back for a moment and bask in production of it all...hearing the tunes, watching the bands do their thing, feeling the energy of the crowd.
ever since my first concert i knew that feeling was something i wanted more of. and 17 years later I get to fulfill my little heart's dream of being on the road and feeling that feeling every night. it's good.
the only downfall of tour is my little corner of the internet takes a hit...hang with me, i will be back next week.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment