Thursday, March 24, 2016

a dare to you if you read this blog.

i LOVE it when people ask me for music recommendations.
it makes me feel like they trust me.
like they would allow me to watch their newborn or drive their car across state lines or have a conversation with their mom and not spill any of their secrets kind of trust.
it also makes me feel like they think i have good taste in music and, let's be honest, i do.

i'm running into a bit of a problem, however...i'm getting slim on bands/artists to recommend! i have a couple people at work who ask often and i only like to recommend bands that i actually like and listen to.

so i'm asking you to help a girl out. comment with some of your favorite bands or artists you've recently gotten into! let's call this a dare. i dare you to tell me your favorites (because few people can resist a dare). i'll spotify the crap out of them and then pass them along to my coworkers and friends who ask what they should be listening to!

bonus points if it's an on-the-rise artist so we can all say we listened to them before they were famous.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment