Monday, April 25, 2016

new music ftw.

there have been a ton of incredible concerts that have rolled through town in the past few weeks. 2016 was off to a real sucky start, these shows really helped it turn a corner. should i base my emotions off how much live music i see? no. will i do it anyway? yes. 

and if i'm at a show and there's a shiny, new album out at the merch table you bet your bottom dollar i'm getting it. seeing music happen and then getting to walk out the doors with that music physically in my hands is my love language. 

if you've done the math in this post you'll realize i've added a few new records to my collection in the past few weeks. and because i know you are dying to know, here is my current favorite song off of each of those releases. 

parachute- wide awake
fave song: "what breaks my heart"

judah & the lion- folk hop n roll
fave song: "take it all back"

mutemath- vitals
fave song: "light up"

the rocket summer- zoetic
fave song: "cold war"



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment