Wednesday, April 6, 2016

tour de compadres 2016

needtobreathe is back with a second round of tour de compadres (and i'm seriously hoping this turns into a yearly tour for them...they are friends with all of my favorites it seems...)!

i know that it's bad to just assume that the tour will be rolling through my town but i always do and i have yet to be disappointed so i'm just going to keep on making assumptions.

anyway, it was announced late last week that the 2016 tour de compadres crew will be landing in my state on oct. 27th! granted, this time they are gonna be in st. paul as opposed to my beloved minneapolis but i suppose i can make the 12 mile trek to my sister city to see this incredible goodness.


needtobreathe also announced that they are releasing a new album this summer AND released two new singles! be still my little-needtobreathe-loving-heart. listen to their singles here

2016 is really starting to shape up. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment