Wednesday, May 19, 2010

favorites.

i firmly believe you can have more than one favorite. it's oxy-moronic and doesn't make sense but i've come to embrace it. these are some of my favorite song lyrics of all time....these words moved me for one reason or another and they are stored in the special compartment in my heart, right next to the one reserved for phil joel.

"the beauty of grace is it makes life not fair"

"can i break the spell of the typical?"

"washed by the sun, dried by the rain, to be my Father in the fatherless days"

"i'm not brave enough to conquer love"

"i'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies" (this one may or may not be tattooed on my person somewhere)

"prone to wander, Lord i feel it, prone to leave this God i love"

"all these minstrels through the ages, that is really all we are"

"i'm finding each time that you fall, you're just becoming who you are"

"hope's not giving up"

as i'm typing i realize this list could go on and on, so this will be part I.......part II to be revealed later...sometime...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment