Monday, January 12, 2015

always gift the gift of needtobreathe.

tomorrow is my birthday.
i am not one of those girls who has to celebrate all week (or all month...why do people think they need to be celebrated FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?), usually i don't even mention that it's my birthday because i think it's rather awkward.
but...
my roommate got me a killer gift and i just had to share. she ordered it and it came in early and she couldn't wait to give it to me because she knew i would love it.

i don't normally have an underbite.
look at that sweatshirt! yummmmmm.

isn't it fantastic?! it's the "ugly sweater" from needtobreathe except i don't think it's ugly at all. i luff it. it's got reindeer and says 'stay warm' across the bottom...which is no easy feat during a minnesota winter. she got it for me in an XL so i can wear it with leggings (because i basically live in leggings) and leg warmers and I AM THE COZIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

and since i know she reads my blog, thanks pal!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment