Monday, January 26, 2015

cat with heart eyes emoji.

this picture popped up in my newsfeed this weekend and the only reaction i can muster is the cat with heart eyes emoji. these are my two favorite phils. in one picture. TOGETHER. BEING FRIENDS.

i most definitely stole this from philip zach's facebook.
so much perfect teeth and hair in this picture. 

my obsession with the phil on the left dates back to when i was 12 years old. it was the late 90's and he was my first "celebrity" crush. all of my friends were in love with devon sawa or jonathan taylor thomas but not me. nope, i loved the bassist with the new zealand accent and enviable hair. 

my crush on the phil on the right goes back to college. saw him play a show and was hooked. he also played bass and when i found out his name was phil i was sure it was a sign from God, i was destined to love him. 

i talked about both of them enough that when my friend made me cookies with all my favorite band boys' pictures on them for my birthday a couple of years back each of their pretty faces graced a cookie. 


i must say, i think both of them have gotten better with age ;)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment