Friday, July 24, 2015

i got an award!


yep, i 100% deserve this. life has just been crazy as of late and it has left no time for blogging. and by crazy i mean i have been traveling for work and blogging on the road is not easy. and then on the days when i'm home i'm busy doing laundry and summery things with my friends here in mpls. 

there are my lame excuses and here are the updates:

  • basicila block party happened in my back yard. then i saw nate ruess downtown hanging out and my surprised face totally gave away the fact that i knew who he was when we made eye contact. didn't talk to him because i'm a huge wuss-bag.
  • sonshine festival was a trip this year. there was a freezing cold rainy day that i was completely ill-equipped for (don't judge me for only bringing shorts), the next day was so hot and humid i was sweating through my tank top just standing behind the table, then there was a massive storm so a mom and her 3 kids came and slept in the RV with us. not nearly as a great of a line up this year as last but you can never go wrong with live music.
  • i am putting frontman friday on hiatus. mostly because i missed last week, i'm missing today, and i will most certainly miss the next two weeks. it'll be back (because i never stop admiring frontmen) but i'm taking a short break, thanks for your understanding. 
  • more concerts were announced with more of my loves coming to my city! the classic crime, mute math, ben rector and judah & the lion. be still my heart.
  • tonight the tour de compadres rolls through town and whenever i think about it i'm pretty sure i transform into the cat-with-the-heart-eyes emoji. seriously, switchfoot and needtobreathe together is my dream tour. my dreams are coming true tonight. colony house is like fairy dust on my dream. i plan on tearing up at least 5 times. 
  • tomorrow i fly to pittsburgh to start tour. for the next two weeks i am hitting the road with the outcry tour. remember when i talked about my tour wardrobe? yeah, it's here and my bunk is chosen and i'm ready. so ready. i've waited 17 years for this...over half my life...it's time.
life has been grand and summer is my absolute favorite and i will try my hardest to get back into a more normal writing routine. or at the very least write at some point ever. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment