Thursday, October 15, 2015

ENFP.

if you've read this blog for any length of time it's pretty obvious that i love music. and traveling. and my family and friends. and my roommate's dog.
one thing that you may not know about me is that i really love personality tests. and the psychology and sociology behind cults and cult leaders but that's a tale for another day. back to the personality tests, i get actual excited feelings when i hear someone else has taken the myers-briggs test or strengths finder or even if they have had someone else tell them what their spirit animal is (it's not weird, i legitimately feel joy from figuring out what a persons spirit animal is). obviously they are are never perfectly exact as we are ever evolving and changing and growing but it is so crazy how accurate they can be. 
according to the myers-briggs test (my favorite one) i am an ENFP. it basically means i am an extroverted dreamer who prefers big picture thinking as opposed to tiny details and i crave change while needing to keep my options open. in college, three of my best friends were my exact opposites (ISTJ) so that was kinda weird. or fun. or ironic. or something.
i'm strangely obsessed with being an ENFP...a couple days ago someone accurately guessed that my "type" and it made my day. i even tweeted about it. then today i ran across this article. and the whole time i was reading it i just kept thinking 'THIS IS ALL SO ME.' if you're my friend and you're reading this and you sometimes don't understand why i am the way that i am, read that article, it's basically like staring straight into my brain.
if you haven't taken any of these tests yet, you should do it! not only is it interesting to see how the different parts your personal self fits into a type but it's strangely encouraging to know that there are other people out there who process the world the same way you do.
and you should do it because i'm nosy and want to know what you are (get at me all you ISTJ's...clearly i like hanging around you.)

xo

ps. just because i know you were dying to know, my spirit animal is a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment