Monday, October 19, 2015

permanent home state love.

if you've ever been tattooed you know the rush that comes with getting some fresh ink.
it's painful. it costs a fair chunk of change. it's a permanent decision because that art is going to be on you for the rest of your life. but i swear it releases endorphins in your brain like the rush you feel after you get off a big rollercoaster.

last week i decided to show my home state a little love. i've actually been wanting to get the outline of minnesota on my body for quite some time but i finally got around to doing it (because sometimes i'm ridiculously lazy).
FAQ answers:
it's on my right side rib cage.
it's about 3.5-4 inches tall.
the tip of the state hurt the most.
yes, my bra does rub over it.
yep, i know it's forever.
yeah, the tattoo artist's hand was right next to my boob.
no, i don't plan on regretting it.
i'm minnesotan, that will always be part of my story.

if you've got any tattoos i'd love to see them and/or hear the story behind them!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment