Wednesday, September 1, 2010

live on air.

exciting news....this girl right here is going to have her very own radio show!! the college that i work at has a very small radio station and i get to have my very own show over the dinner hour 3-4 nights a week (depending on my schedule)! the beauty of this is this: at the moment the station is streamed purely online, this means that anyone can listen- including you!!
i'm thrilled over this opportunity and i love the chance to try something new that may be something i'd want to do more than just dabble in :) it also gives me the opportunity to get new Christian music into the ears of everyone on-campus...and anyone else who may choose to listen, haha! i mean, i'm sure michael w. smith is a great dude and who doesn't love a little old school audio adrenaline every now and again but there is some in-frickin'-credible music out there that deserves to be played.
xo
p.s. if anyone has a fantastic idea for a radio segment please let me know!
p.s.s. goodbye summer, hello fall.

3 comments:

  1. That is all kinds of awesomeness! I am so happy for you and I am grateful for the opportunity the Lord has blessed you with! Who knows where the Lord will lead you from here!? :D

    P.S. I subscribed to your blog a bit ago and still haven't received any updates :(, the only reason I knew about this post and the next one is cause of shoutlife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi christopher! thanks for being probably the only reader of my blog :) is there something i need to do to send out updates? i'm a bit technologically illiterate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't know... I thought by subscribing I would automatically receive a notification, but that has yet to happen.

    If you have a Facebook and/or MySpace, those would be great resources to expand your readership, but if no-one can get some form of notification about new blog posts that kinda sux.

    Oh yeah, if you have a FB account, and you're interested, friend me! :D

    God bless and keep the faith!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete