Monday, August 17, 2015

tour stories: meeting my nephew

i was so excited when i learned that one of our days off on tour would be in nashville. i lived in nashy for a year and my sister and her family still live there so i'm a big fan of that overgrown town.

a couple of weeks before tour my sister had a baby. my entire family went down to see her and meet him except for me. so i was jazzed to meet little bo!

we had a show date in nashville and then the next day was our day off in nashville so on show day my sister and the newest little addition to my family met me at bridgestone arena and we went to lunch. he's such a tiny little peanut! we only got to hang out for like an hour before i had to get back to work but lunch was delicious and the company was the best!

i was fresh outta the shower but he didn't care.
i actually don't think he cared about me at all. 

then the next day my sister picked me up for a day of hangs. we grabbed coffee, did some thrift shopping (i found nothing, it was really tragic), had a baby photo shoot, played with her pups, and went to dinner. i'll let the pictures do the talking. *i have pictures from this day because i was taking pictures on my actual camera as opposed to my phone*

 bubbles after little man's lunch.
 such a hunny.
 i just love that she looks like she laughing.
 this little mutt is my favorite of my sister's pups. her name is sodo and i 
consistently want to steal her. 
we would be such a good team.
pretty sister, handsome nephew. content.
and this one. because he looks like a crabby old man,
"get off my lawn!" 

it was a good day.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment